Sunday 8 July 2012

All sewn up!

Finally! I am now ready for testing. The final pieces were sewn up tonight (pizza set and cabbage) after having a few days off from sewing. I was so unsure of the cabbage. I dont want to leaves around the edge to come away during the testing so took a while to figure out the best way to solve this worry, but it happened first try!

Managed to get some clamps after searching for 3 days. I was avoiding the likes of Homebase and B&Q in the hopes of finding them cheaper, but to no aveil, so I caved and brought them in B&Q, and my brother has the required blow torch needed for the flammability testing, so hoping all testing can be completed in the next 3-4 days... exciting times.

Anyway here are the completed veggie and pizza set ready for testing: What do you think? 

Cabbage, carrot, button mushroom, asparagus and a potato
Pizza 1/4 (will be sold in 4's to make a whole pizza)
I love the toppings, but I am so limited as I cannot make them too small otherwise they wont pass the safety tests!

No comments:

Post a Comment