Saturday 23 June 2012

Getting artsy


So it's 2.36am and I am still not in bed. I have too many ideas running around in my head, some which have lead to me feeling very satisfied and hopefully mean I can settle down to sleep, ready for the 6am wake up call from Amara!
Tonight has been an artsy night as I have sat down and drawn the first designs of 18 products. These will comprise of my first three sets, so once the felt arrives I can really crack on with trialing the 'Fruit Bowl Set'

Now this is the thing I am really happy about from tonight, I have had a go at creating a logo (You might think I am getting ahead of myself, but I actually need it sorted in order to create a section in my tech file, as I dont intend on having labels sewn onto my products. Instead opting for a card label which will accompany the product brought) and I really feel it captures what Amara's Market is about. What do you think? 

I am going to add it to my personal Facebook account so I can gauge people's opinions of it and whether they think it needs tweaking at all. Feel free to leave a comment here on your views of it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment