Thursday 21 June 2012

Ideas, ideas, ideas...

I've been very lucky today in that both suppliers I am hoping to use have provided me with the documentation that proves their products comply with EN.71 This is one of the first steps needed to get the ball rolling. The other is communication with Trading Standards.  I have sent them an email, so it's all just a waiting game.

So in the mean time I have been thinking of product ranges I can start off making and selling. I have decided on 3-4 sets of foods as my base. I have so many more ideas in the pipe line, but dont want to get ahead of myself, there is always room for expansion at a later date. So my first pack will be fruit, things such as banana, apple, grapes, kiwi etc. Second pack will be vegtables like mushrooms, carrots, cabbage. My third potential set is meat/fish based, and the final set would be a pizza making set, where you are able to select up to 3 toppings, in addtion to the usual cheese and tomato base. I think Amara would enjoy creating a pizza and popping it in her little oven to cook, and serving up a fruit salad so I hope your children would too!

No comments:

Post a Comment